Toxic Mold

RSS
Modified on 2009/10/14 21:42 by admin
Mold exists everywhere in our environment. Some molds such as penicillin are beneficial, while other types of mold can cause health problems. Concern over so-called "toxic mold" is growing as the medical community begins to understand some of the ailments such mold can cause. So called "Sick buildings," including homes and offices, often contain toxic mold. Mold is more prevalent in cold, damp climates and tends to grow in dark interior spaces. Most large mold deposits can be detected through sight and smell.

Typical physical symptoms associated with exposure to toxic mold include memory loss, allergies, and breathing difficulties. Some people are particularly susceptible to illness from toxic mold, especially those with asthma and other existing respiratory problems and infants. These people may suffer fever and mold infections within their lungs. Many doctors fail to properly diagnose the cause of such symptoms as exposure to toxic mold.

See your doctor if you have experienced serious health problems because of toxic mold exposure. In addition, it may be important to contact an attorney who can help you protect your legal rights. Please keep in mind that there may be time limits within which you must commence suit.



See Also

  1. Toxic & Hazardous Substances
  2. Allergies: Overview
  3. Asthma: Overview
  4. Breathing: Overview
  5. Hair Loss: Overview
  6. Head, Spinal Cord, Brain & Nerve Disorders: Overview
  7. Hearing Loss
  8. Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis: Overview
  9. Memory Loss
  10. Nausea: Overview
  Name Size