Sulfur Trioxide

Modified on 2009/10/14 21:35 by admin
Sulfur trioxide belongs to the family of gases called sulfur oxides. Sulfur trioxide is an extremely hazardous corrosive compound. The compound is an irritant and corrosive to mucous membranes. Sulfur trioxide is poisonous if inhaled or swallowed. In addition, contact with sulfur trioxide causes severe burns to the skin and eyes.

See your doctor if you have experienced serious health problems because of sulfur trioxide exposure. In addition, it may be important to contact an attorney who can help you protect your legal rights. Please keep in mind that there may be time limits within which you must commence suit.

See Also

  1. Toxic & Hazardous Substances
  2. Blindness
  3. Burns: Overview
  4. Digestive Disorders: Overview
  5. Ear, Nose, & Throat Disorders
  6. Eye Disorders
  7. Lung & Airway Disorders
  8. Mouth & Dental Disorders: Overview
  9. Poisoning
  10. Skin Disorders: Overview
  11. Sulfur Trioxide: Frequently Asked Quesions
  Name Size