Copper Exposure: Overview

RSS
Modified on 2009/10/14 21:33 by admin
Copper is an essential nutrient; however, it is also a very toxic metal. Copper is used by the body in the formation of red blood cells, bone and some other enzymatic functions.

Extended contact with copper tubing, valves or vessels can cause nausea, diarrhea and vomiting. In larger quantities copper may cause kidney damage, liver damage and anemia.

See your doctor if you have experienced serious health problems because of copper exposure. In addition, it may be important to contact an attorney who can help you protect your legal rights. Please keep in mind that there may be time limits within which you must commence suit.



See Also

  1. Toxic & Hazardous Substances
  2. Anemia
  3. Diarrhea: Overview
  4. Kidney Failure
  5. Liver Problems
  6. Nausea: Overview
  Name Size