Most of the products that we purchase today are well designed and well built. By and large, corporate America has come to understand that safe products sell and such sales lead to increased profits. There are exceptions however, and unlike some other products, poorly designed and manufactured motor vehicles can be extremely dangerous. Today, companies that produce such dangerous vehicles can expect to come under fire from government agencies and consumer watchdog groups. These entities can bring rapid attention to reckless and neglectful manufacturers.
If you have been the victim of a serious motor vehicle accident, it may be important to contact an attorney
who can help you protect your legal rights. Please keep in mind that there may be time limits
within which you must commence suit.
View sub-topics at right to learn more about some specific defective vehicles.
- All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
- Car Roof Integrity
- Cooper Tires / Dean Tires
- Defective & Dangerous Products: Overview
- Firestone Spare Tire Recall
- Firestone Tires: Overview
- Fuel System
- Lemon Law
- Power Windows
- Seat Belts
- Seat Design
- Vehicle Design / Crashworthiness
- Windshields & Auto Glass: Overview
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Overview
- Defective Automobiles & Other Motor Vehicles, Frequently Asked Questions